Unique Compression Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage only $30 per session!
The Art of Life Health Centre invites you to attend our health promotion session for Compression Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage.
Today is the last day of our discount offer for this exceptional treatment.
Do you want to feel like walking on the cloud?
Unique Compression Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage
only $30 per session!
Indications for medical use:
- Lymphedema, Varicose Veins
- Venous and Valvular Insufficiency, Venous Stasis Ulcer and Eczema
- Postoperative and post-mastectomy edema
- Prostate problems
- Dramatically reduction of the flabby skin, cellulite, accumulation of fat
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia
- Detoxification of your body and correction of curves
- Relaxation after the emotional and physical stress and more
Compression Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage with the programmable effect of pneumo-massage is a new method of treatment.
It is a non-invasive, effective treatment, fine-tuned, pleasurable and individualized to meet a client's specific needs and conditions in different areas of the body.
In his article "Lymph Drainage Therapy" Bruno Chikly, M.D. and UI Publishing makes the following conclusion: "Concisely we can say that the three main actions of lymphatic drainage are:
1) Stimulation of body fluid circulation. It activates lymph function and lymph circulation. Indirectly stimulate the blood circulation of the Body (enhance blood capillaries resorption, increase pulsation of capillaries, activate venous circulation, . . .).
2) Stimulation of the immune system: the passage of lymph in the lymph nodes stimulate the immune system (the humoral as much as well as the cellular immunity). The stimulation of lymph circulation activate antigen/antibody presentation and immune reactions.
3) Nervous system: stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system (relaxation effect, antispastic effects -- muscle tonus -- , etc). The constant stimulation of the C-fiber mechanoreceptors has inhibitory effects (analgesic -anti-pain-action)."
Of course, there is no substitute for eating properly (avoid fried foods; they clog the lymph), hydrating the body by drinking plenty of pure water (to help with cleansing), exercising regularly (to stimulate the deep lymphatic nodes), breathing deeply (to stimulate the lymphatic flow in the thoracic duct of the abdomen), jumping on a rebounder or doing light skin brushing in the direction of your lymph flow.
If your lymph system is already challenged, you may need some help. As long as the lymphatic system is disturbed, cellulite cannot be reduced through diet, or exercise (active or passive). This fact can be observed even among high performance athletes; many suffer from cellulite even though they workout on a regular baste and are physically top fit.
Therefore, cellulite treatment can only be successful, if normal lymphatic flow has been restored. Individuals suffering from light swelling, generally require 5-12 lymph drainage treatments with the Compression Therapy units.
As a result of the Compression Therapy you will enhance your immune system and stress resistance because it improve metabolism in the cells and brings you a deep relaxation.
New in health and beauty to make you active and happy!
Accept our offer and see you at the Art of Life Health Centre.
Our address: Suite 121, 885 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3C 1V9
Entrance to the free parking is from Gervais Drive via Wynford Drive
Get a map and/or directions:
Google Map: 885 Don Mills Road
At the North-East corner of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East
Taking public transit?
Take the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line to the Eglinton station and transfer to the Eglinton East (route 34) bus. Get off at Don Mills Road.
Or, take the Bloor-Danforth subway line to the Pape station and transfer to the Don Mills (route 25) bus. Get off at Wynford Drive.
Our neigbours are the Ontario Science Centre and Celestica International Inc. manufacturing site.
If you need more information,
give a call to Ludmila at 416-449-6747
or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
or check our web-site: www.TheArtLife.ca
Our New Treatment: Lymph Drainage Therapy: Open House
7 posts tagged lymph drainage therapy
13 posts tagged lymph drainage
39 posts tagged lymphatic drainage
26 posts tagged light swelling
190 posts tagged cellulite reduction
17 posts tagged compression therapy
263 posts tagged body detoxification