Tennis Elbow, Knee Problems, Heel Spurs, Ligamentous Damage, Arthritis
We continue to update you with most recent successful stories. For those who are ready to make the first step to be healed from tennis elbow with Radial Shock Wave Therapy (RSWT), we also would like to present an interview with one of the Centre’s ex-patients:
- Olga, we know that you have received treatments with Radial Shockwave Therapy at The Art of Life Health Centre. How did you find about this Centre and what attracted you to it?
- One of my colleagues at work noticed that I was suffering from pain. When I told her that the pain was caused by tennis elbow, she suggested that I should visit the Art of Life Centre. As it turned out, she had been successfully treated there for the same problem.
- What caused your pain?
- Years of work in front of the computer, mostly under pressure. I was diagnosed with tennis elbow.
- Does it mean that not only athletes may suffer from tennis elbow, but also those people who work at the computer a lot.
- From what I have learned, the pain is caused by calcification of the bone, which puts pressure on the nerve.
- How long did you suffer from this pain? Please describe it, if possible.
- I felt the first symptoms a few years ago, initially only on those days when I was overusing my arm. Slowly the pain got worse until it started preventing me from performing normal every day functions - things like holding a cup in my hand, brushing my hair, holding the wheel while driving the car. The pain accompanied me 24 hours a day and I turned into a constantly annoyed and cranky individual. No doubt, it affected other people around me. I couldn’t relax my hand even at night during my sleep.
- Did you take painkillers?
- I did. And they helped me at first. But when my body got used to the pills, they became useless.
- Once you referred to The Art of Life Health Centre, how long did it take you to recover?
- After the initial assessment at the Centre and when my diagnosis was confirmed by their doctors, I was scheduled for three procedures, 10 minutes each, with one week break between the procedures. A couple of weeks following the last procedure, the pain was completely gone. I would say it took me approximately four weeks to recover.
- How are you feeling now?
- Still cannot get used to live without that pain. Also, I had to learn how to fully use my arm again. It’s been unused for awhile.
Congratulations, Olga! All the best to you and to all the patients of the Centre!
We are waiting for those who want to get the most successful treatment for tennis or golfers elbow, frozen shoulder, the heel spur (plantar fasciitis) and many other problems at the Art of Life Health Centre.
We offer the best treatment for the lowest price with highly skilled and dedicated medical professionals.
There are no incurable diseases; you just have to choose to be treated!
See you at the Art of Life Health Centre.
Our address: Suite 121, 885 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3C 1V9
Entrance to the free parking is from Gervais Drive via Wynford Drive
Get a map and/or directions:
Google Map: 885 Don Mills Road
At the North-East corner of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East
Taking public transit?
Take the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line to the Eglinton station and transfer to the Eglinton East (route 34) bus. Get off at Don Mills Road.
Or, take the Bloor-Danforth subway line to the Pape station and transfer to the Don Mills (route 25) bus. Get off at Wynford Drive.
Our neigbours are the Ontario Science Centre and Celestica International Inc. manufacturing site.
If you need more information,
give a call to Ludmila at 416-449-6747
or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
or check our web-site: www.TheArtLife.ca
Shock Wave Therapy to Relieve Pain with Great Success on Heel Spurs
Radial Shockwave Therapy Has Defeated Heel Spur
North York Mirror’s article about the Art of Life Health Center's services:
Part 1: RHWT: What We Can Treat at the Art of Life Health Centre
Part 2: What Is Radial Shock Wave Therapy and It’s Benefits
Part 3: Radial Shock Wave Therapy Treatment’s Cost and Insurance Coverage
Part 4: Other Effective Physiotherapy Devices for Pain Management and Holiday Discount
Repetitive Stress Injuries Treatment: Open House Lecture
radial shock wave therapy
art of life health centre
1 post tagged shock wave therapy
6,831 post tagged therapy
28 post tagged shock wave
5 post tagged art of life health center
30 posts tagged tennis elbow