Lecture by Nodar Zaridze, RMT and Olga Rodina, PC, June 27, 2012
at The ART of LIFE Community Health Centre
The ART of LIFE Community Health Centre
Invites you to attend our
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
You will get a FREE Body Composition Measurement (BMI)
or 15 min. massage,
information about unique diagnostic and treatment programs,
tea, coffee and
an educational lecture:
Massage: Enjoyment or Treatment?
Lecturers: Nodar Zaridze, Registered Massage Therapist
Olga Rodina, Paramedical Cosmetologist
The lecture will cover the following topics:
- Would just any kind of massage work for everyone?
- Most important factors to know before looking for a therapist;
- When and why we choose detoxifying massage with Thai herbs?
- Why to use deep tissue massage with elements of Japanese technique?
- Who needs a Visceral Massage for abdominal pain & bloating?
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage is the most rear technique that can be done only by super-professional;
- Facial Massage is not only for your beauty, but also for your health;
- Ultrasound Cavitation or slimming massage;
- And more …
Location: The ART of LIFE Community Health Centre
Suite 121, 885 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3C 1V9
If you need more information,
give a call to Ludmila at 416-449-6747
or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or check our web-site: www.TheArtLife.ca
There are no miracles in healing! Only professionalism matters.