Are you looking for some great deals on Physiotherapy treatments in Toronto?
Elbow or Knee pain, Heel Spur and other joint-related problems can be effectively treated with the modern Radial Shockwave Therapy!
The ART of LIFE Community Health Centre
would like to offer you
the biggest discount
in our more than 10 years practice for
50% OFF for Physiotherapy Initial Assessment and 5 Treatments
until July 31, 2017!
Come in for a FREE 15 MINUTES consultation and see if this physiotherapy will be the right choice for you!
No obligations! Decide for yourself!
Please find more information on our website: Special Promotion on Physiotherapy
Questions You May Ask:
1. Why use Radial Shockwave Therapy?
- Fast, simple, economic, effective;
- NON - invasive, NO anesthesia, NO medication, NO recovery periods;
- Eliminate the need to use of medication, cortisone or repeated injections;
- Used when all other methods have failed.
3. Do professional sportsmen get treated with Radial Shockwave?
4. How many treatments are required? How long does each treatment take?
5. How effective is the treatment? How fast does it work?
6. How can I know if this treatment is right for me?
7. What is the cost?
Radial Shockwave Therapy is fast and effective way to treat your pain.
The treatment is done by our Physiotherapist and the fee of individual session (with current offer - $87.5) is covered by all extended health care plans. Learn more about: Services and Prices
We offer Radial Shockwave Therapy (RSWT) treatment for effective, safe and non-surgical relief of:
- Sports injuries/Sprains/Strains
- Tennis elbow/ Golf syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Acute and chronic inflammation/Arthritis
- Delayed bone healing
- Frozen shoulder/stiffness
- Muscle pain/Neck/Back pain
- Spinal conditions/Post-surgery conditions/Fractures
- Heel spur/ Achilles tendinitis/Plantar Fasciitis/Bursitis tochanterica
- Lower back pain/ Sciatica/ Poor posture
And much more ...
At The Art of Life Community Health Centre, we use the best original Swiss DolorClast® Radial Shockwave Therapy technology.
All of our medical staff have obtained professional training from The Swiss DolorClast® Academy.
The employment of additional physiotherapy modalities available at our centre will make your healing process even more powerful and successful.
Call us now at 416-449-6747
The Art of Life Community Health Centre
Location: Suite 121, 885 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3C 1V9
Entrance to the free parking is from Gervais Drive via Wynford Drive
If you need more information,
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web-site: www.TheArtLife.ca
Join us on facebook: The Art of Life Community Health Centre
Connect to our meetup group: The School of Healthy Living
Follow us on twitter: @TAOLHealth