Peace. It doesn’t mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in a midst of these things and still be calm in your heart.
- Working under constant pressure?
- Overwhelmed with information?
- Easily irritated, without any personal time for renewal activities?
- Exhaustion, lack of concentration, and burnout, leading to lower productivity?
- Relationships in need of healing?
Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction: 8 Week Course
Balance, Equanimity and Peace
Program starts on May 29, 2018 @ 7:30 pm, with a FREE Introductory class.
Where: The ART of LIFE Health Centre
Location: Suite 121, 885 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3C 1V9
(Don Mills and Eglinton)
Entrance to the free parking is from Gervais Drive via Wynford Drive
This 8-week course guided by an experienced Mindfulness Instructor Sabina Pillai, MA will help you to:
- reduce your reaction to stress, get rid of anxiety and depression,
- enhance your memory and concentration skills, patience and personal performance,
- cultivate the skills of empathy and impulse control,
- sharpen your awareness, gradually improving every aspect of your life.
Please find more information:
theartlifehealth.org: 8 WEEKS MINDFULNESS-BASED STRESS REDUCTION PROGRAM